Wednesday 9 October 2013

Sittin on the Lot on the Bay

     This weekend is Duck Hunting Season and I stayed away from my little lot on the Bay last week afraid of what I might face there.
I have to say, I've seen very few ducks there lately, so even though I was  trepidatious about going, I clung to this notion on the way down and how I'd enjoy nothing better than to watch the idiot neighbours sit behind their duck blind with absolutely no ducks to shoot. Well, actually, I thought it would be better if it rained too, but then that would spoil our time as well and so far it hasn't, nor have any ducks been shot.
This is my peaceful neighbour who likes to fish. We like him best.

These guys like to run into the water splashing around to find a stick I've tossed, which also serves as a warning to geese and ducks, Do NOT come around these parts, our neighbours may shoot you!





It's a little slice of heaven I tells ya
what?!?!? shoot? who's shooting whaaaaat?





NOM, NOM, NOM!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment